- Sep 19, 2019
For many owners a revelation is the fact that branches are necessary not only for care of a beak of a parrot, but also for creation of a full-fledged diet.
Eating branches, parrots receive the minerals and cellulose necessary for an organism. Therefore you should not deprive of the feathery friend of so valuable branch forage.
Certainly, giving I will scare a branch forage, it is necessary to observe some precautionary measures:
- you Should not "get" branches near roads, garbage cans or harmful productions.
- you Watch that on branches there was no pitch.
- Before offering branches to a bird, they are presoaked for 6 hours in cold water, then well washed out under hot flowing water, after that scalded boiled water to disinfect — on branches wild birds could spend time, but not all of them are healthy.
Cannot be used for washing of branches of means for cleaning, washing of ware or soap.
Only after processing a branch forage is offered to the pet.
of the Branch can give to a parrot not only in the summer, but also in the winter. In cold time they should be put in water that kidneys bulked up.
what Branches of trees can be given to a parrot?
What branches cannot give to a parrot?
- Coniferous trees — they contain pitch.
- the Oak and a bird cherry — because of a large amount of tannins.
- the Lilac — bark and kidneys contain a bitter glycoside сирингин.
- the Poplar — it absorbs toxic substances from the atmosphere.