- Jan 21, 2020
- Dec 11, 2020
Many owners face that very much it is hard to make a good photo of the pet. How to photograph a dog or a cat, that the result brought joy, but not disappointment?
You need good luck and a little planning.
How to photograph the pet: 8 councils of the photographer
- Not remove from height of human growth. Fall by animal level, even if it is necessary to lay down on the earth.
- Not try to grasp all animal, from a nose to a tail. Concentrate on certain part, for example, in the eyes.
- Sometimes it is useful to lift the pet on the eminence.
- If you take photographs of a dark or black animal, there can be a temptation to use flash. However you should not abuse it.
- Think about composition. Do not try to grasp everything and at once, place accents. Think what element will make your photo outstanding and will express emotions.
- Stock up patience. The skill comes with experience. And the more you photograph, the it will be better to turn out.
- Observe for the pet. You need to understand that the animal likes to do and to use this knowledge during the photoshoot.
- Enjoy! Photoshoot – only one more opportunity to communicate to the favourite. So perceive it as entertainment, but not as a matter of life and death.