- Nov 27, 2018
- Oct 11, 2019
Sveta Butko is a professional photographer. It is based in Israel and creates fine works. Among them one is allocated especially – a series of photos for charity animals which was used for creation of the calendar.
In this project it is possible to get acquainted with the Dobermann terrier who had not best times, the dog who lost legs under train, a blind cat, very old thrown dog. All of them tell such different stories, absolutely unique and unique. As well as the people depicted on these photos with them.
This project Sveta wanted to remind that though we and such different, nevertheless we are very similar. The warm embrace, the loving look is pleasant to both people, and animals. All of us look for happiness, the best friend, support. We need someone who will just accept us such what we are, and will not condemn at all.
1. Orie, blind girl albino, and Sheleg, very modest dog.
2. Dina with paralysis and Benben is very tired.
3. Dan with a syndrome of deficiency of attention and hyperactivity and Efi, the Dobermann terrier who endured physical abuse.
4. (Now deceased) Benjamin age of 97 years and Bell, two-month puppy.
5. Amos with squint and Ginger, a kitten girl, lost mother after the birth.
6. Adie and blind cat Shesek.
7. The boy and a dog who has no leg.
8. Noum with a Down syndrome and Ben is very tired.
9. Heng and Wren with the Star and Rayko who carried out in a shelter of 8 years.