- Aug 21, 2019
There is an opinion that each of us is inclined to choose the pet, similar to himself . And time so, we can assume that the choice of breed of a dog tells a lot of things about features of character of the owner. What in that case it is possible to tell about character of the owner a biver of a Yorkshire terrier?
On a photo: biver Yorkshire terrier. Photo: google.by
Certainly, this text comic so you should not treat it too seriously. However not for nothing say that in each joke there is also a part of the truth.
So if you chose a biver of a Yorkshire terrier …
- If you consciously became the owner a biver of a Yorkshire terrier probably your motto there could be a phrase "Optimism – luxury of great people" .
- you are convinced that vigorous activity – an award in itself. And its fruits – an additional pleasant bonus. Also you hate to be idle.
- you can hope for good luck or intervention of the highest forces having a kind feeling to you, but you are sure exclusively of yourself.
- it is difficult to you to transfer loneliness so you seek to surround yourself with beings pleasant to you always. And at the same time perfectly learned to understand people around.
- Sometimes say to you that with such pigheads as you, it is not really convenient to deal. But you are sure that obstinacy – your advantage allowing to try to obtain the even in adverse circumstances.
- you often regret that spontaneity and sincerity – a rarity in our world, and in return you take great pain to correct a situation.
- you are convinced that the elegance is an ability to emphasize advantages and to hide shortcomings, and do not confuse elegance with snobbery.